Other people are not medicine.
— It took me 9 years to figure that out (via shante-atthedisco)
hannah-herondale asked: 1, 10, 22, 31
- 1: Summarize your favorite song in a few sentences and why it’s your favorite - Crash Into Me by DMB - I just love that it’s about being absolutely and completely in love and enthralled by someone in every way possible. It’s sensual and romantic it the most subtle ways possible. Also it’s a great make out song hahaha.
- 10: How do you try to live your life? - I don’t think I’ve ever been asked this question before, so I had to think about it quite a bit. I guess I mostly just try to live my life in a way that my future self would be proud of. I also live for the memories and the experiences that would make my 80 year old self’s toes curl and smile and be glad that I did [that].
- 22: Would you break someone’s trust if it ended up greatly helping them in the long run? - Hmmm I think that it really would depend on the situation, the person, and how I would break their trust. And would I know that it would help them in the long run? Or am I doing it to spite them or for selfish reasons? As of right now, I don’t think I could ever do anything to break the trust of my closest friends.
- 31: Do you trust easily? - After a certain point, yeah, I do. It’s potentially problematic
My only regret is that
I didn’t tell enough people
to fuck off.
— My 92 year old grandma. (via lipstickbabe)
- 1: Summarize your favorite song in a few sentences and why it's your favorite
- 2: Do you believe history repeats itself?
- 3: IF you could see just one thing in your future, what would you look at?
- 4: Would you rather spend the rest of your life regretting something you did or regretting that you didn't do it?
- 5: Have you ever given up on something important to you?
- 6: When was the last time you were dramatically relieved?
- 7: Describe an inanimate object that is significant to you personally
- 8: Do you have a hard time forgiving?
- 9: Describe your 5 favorite parts of your significant other, or describe 5 important traits you would look for significant other.
- 10: How do you try to live your life?
- 11: Do you search for the best in people or look at them more realistically?
- 12: What gets you through a rough day?(someone, a hobby, music,etc.)
- 13: Be loved by another and not love them in return? Or love another and not be loved by them in return?
- 14: How do you think is the best way to achieve happiness?
- 15: Are you worried currently? In regards to what?
- 16: What pushes you to be better?
- 17: What is your biggest goal or dream currently?How Are you working to achieve it?
- 18: What is your biggest passion?
- 19: Something or someone you couldn't live without?
- 20: Does the future scare you?
- 21: Does the past haunt you?
- 22: Would you break someone's trust if it ended up greatly helping them in the long run?
- 23: Do you believe in love?
- 24: Is there someone you desire currently?
- 25: If you were to run away where would you go?
- 26: What surroundings make you feel best (setting, weather, clothes)
- 27: where or when is your "happy place"?
- 28. If you could change yourself anyway, would you? How so?
- 29: what is something out of your control that makes you upset?
- 30: do you put other people's happiness before your own?
- 31: Do you trust easily?
- 32: what's your favorite day dream?
- 33: do you like the person that you are?
- 34: do you honestly and truly hate anyone?
- 35: Currently, are you overall happy?
Never ignore someone who loves you and cares about you. ‘Cause one day you may realize you lost the moon while counting stars.
— John O’Callaghan (via perfect)